Tuesday, December 9, 2014

My Latest Stitch Fix

I received my latest Stitch Fix Friday afternoon. In case you are not familiar with how Stitch Fix works, it is a styling service that you subscribe to by completing a style profile about what types of clothing items you like, along with your sizes. Then for a fee of $20 a month (which comes off the price of any item you buy) you will receive a box of five items to try. Included is a prepaid envelope to mail back any you don't want within three days. I've been with them for over two years now and have added some great pieces to my wardrobe.

This month's fix included...


1. Bernie Slub Knit Top  (Renee C)
{Kept}

Love it! It's super soft, warm and comfy. I wore it Christmas shopping with my Uggs and a scarf yesterday. It was the perfect thing for a really cold, cloudy day.  



2. Buster Faux Fur Vest (Skies are Blue)
{Sent Back}
I like it but since I already have two faux fur vests (though not these colors) and it's right here at Christmas, I decided not to keep it even though I was very tempted.


3. Caleigh Denim Wide Leg Trouser (Level 99)
{Sent Back}
These fit fine (with a heel) and they are a really soft dark denim but 
I just didn't think they were very flattering on me so back they go.

4. Abbot Crew Elbow Patch Sweater (Evolution by Cyrus)

{Sent Back}
I like the way this looks and fits but it was somewhat scratchy (especially around the neck) and since I tend to be a bit like the Princess and the Pea, I can't ever see me wearing it for more than five minutes. I couldn't wait to get it off. 


5. Colibri Polka Dot Print Blouse (Market and Spruce)

{Kept}
I'm a sucker for polka dots and this fit great so it was a definite yes.
I styled it with my burgundy Kut From the Kloth Cords, leopard print belt from Target, Fossil boots and this fringe cardigan from my last StitchFix box. 



You can sign up for StitchFix or just check it out further by clicking here




7 comments :

  1. Seems your modeling days have not passed you by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very good and nice designs. Love to see these designs. Will you show more designs please?
    Dog Run

    ReplyDelete
  3. "At 9:41 in the morning of April 16, we were hit by a kamikaze," he recalls. "That was a very Carton Of Newport 100S, very traumatic experience for me. I had multiple duties, and I was a gunner on the starboard side, and the airplane came over the top of the ship, and you could almost see the pilot.

    "He flew out over the ocean about 100 feet above the water and made a left-hand turn Marlboro Cigarettes, and all the time, we were firing our 20 mm guns at him. We expelled three canisters of 20 mm shells, and then he crashed into the flying bridge of the ship, killing all the officers but two. The total number of people killed was 58 Marlboro Menthol."

    ReplyDelete